Monday, May 4, 2009

The before picture...


I haven't any new photo that I want to share but I have this before picture before I plant it. Our kitten Nala is buried under the apple tree and this will be a shade garden soon. The fun part is the planning. The little statue is a very close likeness of our Nala and it is nice to have it out there as a memorial. The statue has no tail just like our Manx kitten. Our border collie is bright, but not when it comes to this statue. Eight yards away is the fence that keeps him at bay, and he thinks that the statue is real. He barks his head off to scare it away. I had to put it behind the tree trunk so it is out of sight.
In the right hand side of the picture is one of our neighbors little dogs. Chiwawa Dog or Chihuahua, I found both spellings on the net, and they have four of them altogether.

1 comment:

claude said...

It is so cute !
I love the purple tulip.

Reflection