Friday, May 15, 2009

Good, bad, composition....

I found this as an unusual composition but like it. It bothers me that everything has a movement to the left and the little guy is even looking to the left.
This is a new planting area that is being developed. The city decided to take down one of my very old silver maple trees and left this hole. The soil is great and I have added iris and a peony to the area with a red twig dogwood shrub. In another year I may have pulled it off. I keep adding things that won't be annuals but for now the marigolds can handle the heat out there on the corner of my property.

1 comment:

claude said...

Some flowers and a little guy take the place of your old maple tree. It is always sad to cut a tree even if it is too old.
I hope you feel better.
Claude

Tall and Short....

 At four in the morning and one is walking the empty hallways, one never knows what the camera might shoot.