Monday, June 29, 2009

Monday Moody Blues......


I took 38 pictures today after I spent the morning mowing and planting things. Of course out of 38 you may get 15 or more that you can actually use, but I like to take a lot to see how the camera is working with the bright sunlight. I love the blue as it is the only thing that I have in the yard that is blue. Violets and violas don't count.
Mentioning sunlight, I have a lot of trouble with white flowers and also the sun washing out the color. The camera picks up a reflection as white rather than a light green or blue or whatever the color is. I have a great photo of white hydrangea but some of you have lenses on your camera that would put it to shame. I guess if I can get a good composition and the colors are good, I can live with the less than perfect clarity.

1 comment:

claude said...

I'am back, Larry !
Thanks for your last comment on my blog.
Very beautifuol the Fountain.

Reflection