Friday, June 12, 2009

Seeing magenta-red and yellow......


I couldn't get out this afternoon again, as it was raining again. I found this photo from a week ago. The colors are unreal with such intensity. They don't last very long and the rains have finished it off a few days ago. It is a busy time with weeding and planting. I potted up two new containers but they need to grow for awhile before I share them with you. I found two different kinds of granite ware cooking pans and planted a variety of flowers in them.

1 comment:

Michele said...

What striking colors against the greens, eh? Wow... impressive! It's almost as if they are glowing... it's really pretty how they stand out so nicely!

On The Roof......

  The best place to park your helicopter really isn't on the roof but it works at the hospital.  They do have a ground area to land if i...