Saturday, August 1, 2009

Blue gate view......

I have really grown to like my blue paint on this gate. It took a couple of days to dry in for it's true color. This photo idea came from two of my blogger friends who talked about gates being a mystery and you want to see what is on the other side. Another blogger friend mentioned it seemed like I must have a secret garden behind that wall and gate. I guess it is our refuge and a place to get away from the town around us. Click on the photo to get a closer peak. Have a good day.

4 comments:

claude said...

I love this beautiful Angel.

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Nice photo and I love that color. It is nice to look through gates if you can, to catch a glimpse of what is on the other side.

FlowerLady

The Retired One said...

A great shot! And the angel that you can peek through to see is adorable. Makes you want to see more behind the gate...loved it!

Linda said...

I'm very partial to blue gates - they seem such a cheerful entry to a garden.

Peony and Tulips....

  The flowers are getting a gentle rain this morning.  It  makes the soil and sub soil happier as our drought is less these days.