Friday, October 2, 2009

Wet water everywhere.......


When it rains and you have nothing to do, it is a good day to mellow out. Right, I agree but I have so many things to do. Even Button the dog doesn't like the rain. Button doesn't get very dirty while out in the rain, but I have to walk Barney, the border guy, as he can get so dirty, and run around the kitchen table a few times to leave footprints on the linoleum.


The patterns on the water are always changing. The one large goldfish doesn't mind the rain. I will set up my 55 gallon tank in the basement in the next couple of weeks and bring in the fish. I hope I don't wait so long that it is snowing when I do the task.

8 comments:

Prospero said...

Hi Larry. Button is so sweet. And poor Barney, but he still has to go walkies ... even in the rain.

Gigi Ann said...

Oh! yes, we have gotten a lot of rain in my little corner of the state. I think Tony said we received 1.5 inches yesterday, here in Marengo. It is still raining off and on today as well.

Our little dog Joey wanted out yesterday when it was raining 'cats and dogs' I decided to let him out without his leash. I opened the door, he took one look outside, turned and looked at me as if to say, "Are you crazy, I'm not going out in that!" and back to living room he trotted, wagging his tail behind him.

Sunny said...

Button is as cute as one! What a dear little face.
When my dog Lucy has her full coat and she goes out in the rain, or worse yet mud season, it's a nightmare!
I would love to have a fish pond, problem is it would probably attract bears!
Sunny :)

GLOGIRLY said...

Hi L.D. -
Button is pretty cute and fluffy...for a dog. Sorry, I'm a cat and I can't help my manners sometimes. It's been raining for days here too. Not that I can even say I know what the rain feels like. I'm not allowed to go outside.

I sure wish I could have an aquarium like you! I bet those fish would be pretty fun to play with. I'm going to have to talk with Glogirly about that.

Have a great weekend.

Katie
(Glogirly's smart and good looking cat)

Ezhilan said...

Button has innocent and touching look.

Anonymous said...

How adorable. I love the name button, it's very fitting for her!
I wish I had a goldfish pond!

Rose DesRochers said...

Button is a cutie. My dogs just started blogging & neither of them like the rain. lol

The Retired One said...

Wow. The fish will think they got sent to the Bahamas when you put them indoors...lucky fish!

Great Specimen

  The variegated red twig is doing well this  year. The rains of little amount still did revive it from its winter slumber.  The bush was pl...