Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Gone fishing.....

the fish that didn't get to be a meal for my raccoon friend, were brought inside yesterday for the winter.












Sometime I think I talk too much, you all know that, but while I am writing away, I also am watching and learning from all my fellow bloggers. I hope it seems more like a time of collaboration for us as we glean info and enjoy each others' work.
I admire a lot of the photography skills of all of your blogs and I register them in my creative banks, not to copy, but to learn. The above style is a bit like Prospero, a blogger friend, her work is superb, but the photos gave me a chance to explore and try another person's creative journey. I don't ever to pretend to reach her talented skill, but I do admire her work.
The water is murky and filter systems have not cleared the water yet, so it is a mysterious journey with blurred effects and mystery forms.

7 comments:

claude said...

I tried to shot my fishes in the aquarium but I was not very glad of that work. I will begin later again. Today you can see on my blog the fish deeding in the pond
Have anice day, Larry.

Anonymous said...

Larry,
Neat picture-the murky water is such a nice effect. Isn't great what we learn from others. Keep talking!
vickie

Alan Burnett said...

I so agree with you about the delight of blogging is being able to learn from other bloggers. Collaborative creativity - a wonderful thing.

Sunny said...

Down in the meadow in a little biddy pool, swam three little fishies and a mama fishie too...
Very cool pictures, there is much to be learned in the bloggusphere.
Sunny :)

Valerie said...

I have learned from bloggers things that I never learned at school. It has been an educational experience.

The Retired One said...

I liked this blurred effect..it made the fish look dreamy.

Gigi Ann said...

I have learned so much from viewing others blogs. I love reading their blogs and viewing their photos. Fish are not easy to photograph. They won't stop and pose for us. I like the blurry water of the busy fish.

Big and Small...

 The miniature daffodils are so petite compared to the normal sized daffodil. I don't think I have ever brought the small ones inside be...