Friday, December 3, 2010

Rescued Nemo.........


I was out with the dogs last week in the backyard checking on things.  I looked down in my fish pond to see if it had iced over and it had.  As I looked down, I could see a couple of goldfish swimming around under about three inches of ice.
I immediately retrieved my stock tank heater from inside and placed it on the ice.  It took it a couple of hours to thaw it out but then it took me a few days in a row to capture out the remaining fish.  I thought I had caught them all.


It is a two photo day today as here is the same guy as above only in side view.  He watches me created my blogs now and is living in tropical paradise in my small aquarium.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty photos and I sure am happy you discovered them.

claude said...

We put our fish from aquarium into the pond.
Actually they are under ice a little bit too. water

D said...

Well, bless you Larry for rescuing the fish. I'll bet it is mighty appreciative.

The Retired One said...

SAVED....you are a hero to him, I am sure!

Far Side of Fifty said...

I bet they swim around and tip their fins up at you to say THanks! :)

On The Roof......

  The best place to park your helicopter really isn't on the roof but it works at the hospital.  They do have a ground area to land if i...