Friday, December 17, 2010

Sled and boy....


When I set up this particular blog,  I wanted to do so to show photographic skill or photos that would lean to the artistic side.  My skills and understanding of my camera have increased to the better.  I really do want to post just photos that have a fine art quality on this site.  So when I take dozens of shots of the tree and most everything is blurry I do get discouraged, maybe ever disgusted. I know that good lighting and a macro work together and I just didn't have enough light.  A tripod would of worked with macro but that really wasn't my desire.  I just wanted to point and shoot.

  Trying to give you something different than the usual ornament I am going to share this one successful shot of a wooden ornament.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

I admit to liking point and shoot photography simply because I'm not camera literate. The boy and sled is excellent, and so is your header picture.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Macro is fussy..the light has to be right and you have to wait for the focus..and not be too close or too far away..I have similar frustrations..so you are not alone. Your photography has really improved..especially with that new camera:)

Reflection