Tuesday, January 11, 2011

On my desk right now..........


I am still working with my wife to get decorations put away but we don't have a tight time schedule. We were late getting them up so I am still finding a few to photograph.

This soldier guy is really fun.  I didn't get the mallard ornament hung this year as it just sat next to my computer screen.  The photo in the back is this neat drawing that I bought from one of my wife's close blogger friends who is also an artist from Texas.  Vernita Bridges Hoyt is the artists and I bought her drawing over ebay last year.  Check out her blog right now and you can see her giving a demonstration of a Red Hat painting.

I tend to keep things on my computer screen shelf just to view and enjoy.  I eventually move them off and put up new things.

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Nice drawing, and I like the soldier very much.. he has one of those attractive moustaches that I always fancy twirling - in real life of course.

Anonymous said...

I have been inspired to get into my cache of stuff. Was there yesterday working with watercolors but am not satisfied with the results. But one of these days I will show something. I got a ways to go to equal you guys.

claude said...

Pretty decoration. Beautiful rooster too !
It is the french sport symbol.
My american friend likes very much roosters and chickens.

Stephanie said...

Delighted to see that other people still have Christmas baubles on display! Really like the rooster drawing!

Big and Small...

 The miniature daffodils are so petite compared to the normal sized daffodil. I don't think I have ever brought the small ones inside be...