Thursday, February 3, 2011

I am ready for my closeup.........


I am jealous of all you border collie owners who can get such dramatic close shots of your dogs.  Barney being a rescued dog from the streets has a lot of unknown history.  He thinks you are going to hurt him if you toss a frisbee his way and the camera is an contraption that is sure to cause bodily harm.  So I sneak close shots and he never will look into the camera.  He is waiting for me to open the door and he is tolerating dad snapping this of him.

6 comments:

Karen said...

What a beautiful dog. I like that name: Barney!

L. D. said...

His name is actually Barnabas, a biblical name, the encourager

claude said...

Barney is a very beautiful dog.

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Tricky aren't ya???? Heeehehee!!! I can't keep Tiger the Wonder Dog outta my face! Barney is a beautiful dog!

God bless and have a glorious day!!!

North County Film Club said...

I love Barnabas by whatever name he chooses to go by. He's quite handsome!
Barbara

Far Side of Fifty said...

He is a looker..but a looker away from you Ha..that is a bad joke. Smear some Peanut Butter on the camera..Chance closes his eyes sometimes when he is real put out with me and my camera:)

Great Specimen

  The variegated red twig is doing well this  year. The rains of little amount still did revive it from its winter slumber.  The bush was pl...