Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Taking time off.......I will be back.


This mug belonged to my wife and was a present from her sister.  I took it to school years ago and here it is, sitting on a desk in the English classroom.  Hummmm,  how did she get it into her possession? Well, coffee mugs are like pencils and pens at school. If you leave them lay, they become someone else's property.  They travel from person to person, from floors to other persons, and some persons sneak them away from other persons.  The law of the land at school.

I will be out of here for a short period. I don't know how you measure a short period.  I need to deal with other things and I need to keep my mind on other stuff.  I will be back. Having friends in blogland is addictive and I will miss you all.  I can do "show and tell" every single day and visit with some really great people all over the world.  I have to return to that for sure.      Don't worry,  be happy and by the way I will check in on your world once in a while. I will be the fathom comment person, you never will know when I will hit.

8 comments:

Valerie said...

You will be missed by your blogging friends, Larry. Whatever you're up to, take good care.

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Wishing you well as you take a break.

FlowerLady

Alan Burnett said...

Hit often Larry and come back as soon as possible. Life will be duller whilst you are away.

claude said...

Funny mug !
I will miss you, Larry.
I wish you the best and have a nice break.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Great mug..I will look forward to your return...tell Della to take good care of you:)

Russell said...

Don't stay away too long! I enjoy stopping by though I do not comment very often.

I'm one of those drive by bloggers! Heh! But I do hope you come back soon!!

Take care.

Sunny said...

You will be missed! Don't stay away too long.
Take care.
☼ Sunny

Karen said...

Miss you but glad you are resting. Looking forward to your return. Praying for you and yours.

On The Roof......

  The best place to park your helicopter really isn't on the roof but it works at the hospital.  They do have a ground area to land if i...