Saturday, May 28, 2011

Archived photo.............


This is a three year old photo that I took of my brother's father in law.  It was just Thursday that my wife and I were back to this Murray cemetery for the burial of my mom's brother, my Uncle Kenny.  The tent edge you are seeing covers the graves of my dad and mom. It was at that time that we were attending my mom's burial.

I snapped this photo of Robert Liggitt as he was wandering down to explore the area of the cemetery.  Since this photo was taken, he has lost his wife this past year.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

The cemetary looks uncluttered, unlike some of ours that are really crowded.

Anonymous said...

My deepest sympathy to you and Della in the loss of Uncle Kenny and Mr. Liggitt in the loss of his wife. May God comfort each of you.

Far Side of Fifty said...

It looks like a typical Iowa/Minnesota Cemetery..I find them all so interesting:)

Peony and Tulips....

  The flowers are getting a gentle rain this morning.  It  makes the soil and sub soil happier as our drought is less these days.