Monday, July 25, 2011

Seashell.....


A large shell that was given to me by a student 25 years ago.  It has a little age but still looks like a natural sculpture out there on the shelf.


It really has weathered well.  The student's name was Shelly Berry.   She had a brother named Jerry Berry.  Also there were others like Sherry and Shawna Berry.  They are all adults now I am sure with children of their own.  I hope Jerry Berry didn't name his kids thie same way as his parents had done with him.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

The shell is wearing well for it's age. It's very attractive. I remember parents being a bit silly when it came to naming their children.

Little Nell said...

A beautiful piece of natural sculpture as you say. Difficult to tell its size without something to compare it with, but I’m guessing about the size of a baby’s head?

Reflection