Friday, November 11, 2011

Clinging........






It was a 12 hour day on Thursday and of course I didn't blog.  It happens and I noticed the world didn't stop turning.  My wife and I spent the day getting final things ready for a two day art show and spent the evening setting it up for a pre-showing on Friday evening before the Saturday and Sunday times.

It is in an old remodeled building, a project of the Iowa State University architecture students. I should have plenty of photos from the next two days as well as I already have work photos from yesterday.  No time to download and edit them last night as we were both dead from work of the day.  We stopped at Burger King last night at 7:30 to have lunch and supper and I don't remember the rest of the evening.

As you can see I am clinging to my coffee cup to make it through my day today back at school. 

2 comments:

Valerie said...

I hope all goes well at the art show. Your hard work will surely pay off.

Linda said...

My goodness Larry, watch yourself. You seem to be burning the candle at both ends.

On The Roof......

  The best place to park your helicopter really isn't on the roof but it works at the hospital.  They do have a ground area to land if i...