Thursday, November 17, 2011

Only a membory........or memory


I finally was able to address the leaf problem in my yard yesterday afternoon.  I mowed with my mulching mower and they all turned to powder.  I was so late getting to them that they were really in perfect condition for shredding.

I still need to pull my zinnias and that will happen this weekend.

When I blog at school during a break I use a laptop that has a small screen.  So when I type a heading and have a stray b in my word memory, I just don't see it.  It has been posted misspelled most of the day.  I will correct it and leave it for everyone to see.  

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Good thinking about using the mulch mower... wish we had one. Collecting leaves is a backbreaking job for hubs.

Hilary said...

Sometimes it pays to put things off for a bit. Beautiful flowers and such brilliant colours.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Beautiful zinnias! Good thing you took photos:)

claude said...

Very beautiful, Larry, !
I think I have zinnia bulbs but I have forgotten to plant them.

Great Specimen

  The variegated red twig is doing well this  year. The rains of little amount still did revive it from its winter slumber.  The bush was pl...