Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sunday snack..........


I had just put out fresh seed and the guy with the tail was right up there ready to eat.  We have another squirrel, the guy with half of a tail, who has lost part of his tail for some reason.  I don't know if a car ran over the end of it or what.  I don't really mind feeding them as long as there are not too many of them. I think we are down to two squirrel.  Four or more tend to spend a lot of time fighting among themselves over the feeders.




6 comments:

Valerie said...

Oooh I like the double deck bird feeder. That's really useful. There were two squirrels in the garden today, pinching the apples I put out for the birds.

laveta'splace said...

I also enjoy the squirrels. But they are so greedy. Ours have to eat under the feeder what the other birds fling out in all their eagerness to eat.
Oh, for just one or two; we have four or more.

Michael and Hanne said...

My friend feeds the birds and bears come too and eat his bird seed and the goldfish in the pond too....

Karen said...

This guy looks like his name could be Squiggy (like the guy from Laverne and Shirley)

George said...

We have a couple of these critters at our bird feeders as well.

Christine H. said...

I went to great lengths to keep the squirrels from my bird feeder,because they would decimate it within a day or two. I tried hanging it on the clothesline, surrounded by clothes clips. Not to be thwarted, the ingenious squirrel worked his way (upside down!) along the parallel clothes line and then flung himself over at the bird feeder. I figure he earned his reward. Scoundrels.

Big and Small...

 The miniature daffodils are so petite compared to the normal sized daffodil. I don't think I have ever brought the small ones inside be...