Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sisters.........


From one of my antique velvet photo albums I selected photos of sisters from the book for a photo shoot.  I like the special effects of the lights reflecting and the old photos are really classic oldies of the late 1800's.

The album came from a house that my dad demolished in Osceola, Iowa.  The only name that I know of all the family names in the two albums is the name of Webster.  I think these are photos of women from the past of the family that lived in the house.  A lot of them are not from Osceola. I have always thought that the albums are from someone's grandparents who lived in another part of the state or in a different state.




3 comments:

ScrappySandie said...

Great photo, Larry! You've arranged the old album and old photos quite nicely...they compliment each other and tell a story. And YOUR story of the old album is fascinating!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Too bad you don't know who they are...it is a beautiful photo of the album and old photos:)

claude said...

You took a very beautiful photos of photos Larry.
I collect angels also.

Bouquet