Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A Gift.......


I have been helpful to people who have a need.  I do things because they need to be done not because I have to be told to do so. I just am a team player and want to be there when I can to give a hand.

I was mowing my yard on Saturday and looked up and there were three pots of flowers sitting on my front steps.  They had been planted with petunias and violas.  What a nice surprise to find and as I didn't help out just for any repayment.  The note attached just said thanks for being there.

The color of this petunia is so unusual and beautiful.

4 comments:

Valerie said...

How lovely to be thought of that way. A just reward, by the sound of it. The colour scheme of the bottom flower is very unusual.

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

I love the colors in that petunia. What a nice way to say thank you.

Have a great week ~ FlowerLady

Far Side of Fifty said...

Pretty petunias! It is great to be appreciated..and it seems you were! :)

Linda said...

A gift indeed...just beautiful!

Life Flight....

   Everyday and night the Life Flight helicopter is in action.  One time when I was out in the parking lot headed to my car I was able to se...