Thursday, June 7, 2012

A Rusty Bottom......


A view of the galvanized pail that sits outside on my back stairs.  I need to get the rust taken care of as I don't want to ruin this pail.  I have been watering the five tomato plants that I have planted in my backyard garden.  One tomato is in a pot sitting in a hot sunny spot.  The other five are next to the south side of the house where it is always hot and dry.  I will water them from my rain barrel all summer to keep them alive.  I just now remembered that I need to get out my fertilizer and use it.  That will help everything grow better.

I just soaked my pond filters in this bucket so it is back to being useful.  I will dry it out and maybe oil it a little.



2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Everyone needs a rusty old bucket:)

troutbirder said...

Maybe that's why I've stuck with the plastic buckets. They may be ugly but at least they don't rust... :)

Reflection