Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sneaking a Drink.........


I keep a pan of water for my neighbor cats in which to get a drink.  Tom Tom, our friendly neighbor cat who lives on the porch with Yellow Kitty goes for the fish tank water.










A smaller photo of him after his drink is shown at right.  I couldn't get a clear shot of him as he was moving and so was I apparently.



I am keeping up my blogging but my reading of other blogs just isn't happening.  I will try to catch up sometime soon.  Sorry to be so busy and not be able to keep up.

4 comments:

Hilary said...

I know what it's like trying to find time to catch up with other blogs. I've been there far too many times, myself. Worry not. You'll visit when you can. :)

Lovely kitty and very nice of you to provide water for him.

Anonymous said...

Cats have a mind of their own!!! Take care and don't worry about keeping up - just blog when you can enjoy it.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Cute photo of the drinking kitty..she wouldn't want to get wet! Read and comment when you can Larry..I have a day off today!! :)

George said...

I'm not sure cats can ever be pleased. It's just the nature of the animal.

Old Iris Variety…..

 I collected on rhizome from an old cemetery and many years later I have three plantings of it. It is very hardy. For some reason a painting...