Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Photos of the Past.........


I am again doing battle with picasa.   I made the above collage a few weeks ago and it worked so well for me.  Last night I did everything the way that I thought I was suppose to do it and it just didn't happen.  I couldn't get the photos to import into the program.  If I did get them into the program via a folder then it would not let me save the photos.  It kept putting them on my picase storage account, not in the program for me to make a collage.

Anyway, it will be a relearning situation for me and I will figure it out.  The above collage is from the middle summer shots and two were from early spring.



4 comments:

claude said...

Excellent collage of beautiful photos, Larry !

Anonymous said...

What a colorful and delightful collage, Larry. I love the butterfly!

Valerie said...

The collage is lovely. I know how you feel about Picasa. I gave up when I discovered it was uploading stuff from my computer that shouldn't have been uploaded. Because hubs wanted to retain a copy of his driving licence whilst waiting for a renewal, and because my scanner was kaput, I took a photograph of it. Imagine my horror when I saw it on Picasa. There were also other pictures on there that shouldn't have been, courtesy of Google. I now use www.lunapic.com for collages etc.

Alan Burnett said...

I often have the same problem Larry. I manage to do something once and then seem to forget how I achieved it and spend ages trying to rediscover the wheel, so to speak.

Reflection