Friday, February 22, 2013

Natural Sculptural Form


I have returned to this post to write a few words.  My neighbor just cleared out my driveway with this farmers tractor and scoop.  I just had finished shoveling my sidewalks and thought it was powder like that I could have shoveled the drive.  But I was glad to have him use his equipment to clear it for me. I know that he likes to play with his tractor as he doesn't farm, he just uses the scoop to lift wood pieces for his wood pile.

I just noticed in the photo that our neighbor's cat has walked through my perfect snow.  He likes to hid under the shrub while he waits for my wife to put out food for him.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Your forecasters were right then... looks as if you had a decent snowfall.

Karen said...

Every season has its beauty!

Reflection