Monday, July 29, 2013

My Brother's Buckets......


When I closed down the house where my parents and my brother lived there were so many things that I just had to toss. Both my parents things and my brothers work stuff.  The buckets were my brothers.  I am not sure why he had them.  They could  have been purchased at the farm and home for construction work, but he would never had used them around the house.  I think of him when I use them and appreciate that they are sturdy and will last a long time.

I use them to water the tomatoes which seem to not grow.  The plants are large but they need hot weather to  make the tomatoes to grow large.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seems you can never have too many buckets. John uses them to collect rocks from around the woods and I use one to wash the car. Have a nice Monday.

Monday...vinca and tulips