Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Shining in the Sun....


Looking through my grape arbor of the past this view was visible.  I like the way the sun was treating the objects in view.  My grapes wouldn't grow on the arbor after the trees grew up and shaded them.  The bottom of it is lined with woven wire to keep Barney and Button from leaving the yard.


A bonus shot that gives a different effect when viewing the windmill through the arbor. I still am not happy the way the windmill got chopped into two parts but I didn't have a stepladder around to stand on to take a shot from a taller angle.

4 comments:

Valerie said...

I like the windmill, and I also like the way the sun shines on the leaves, almost changing their colour.

Linda said...

Just gorgeous, Larry!

Anonymous said...

These are pretty pictures.

Linda said...

A beautiful early autumn shot, Larry. So different from anything one would see in Scotland.

Balance of Strong Colors....

  The Rembrandt kind of tulips are just now starting to bloom. The colors are so vibrant.