Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Marble Found.......


I found another marble out there in the world.  I don't really remember where I was but it was laying on the floor waiting for me to pick it up.  I wanted to quickly photograph it and on my desk at the time was this artwork by Vernita Bridges.   She is a friend of Della's and I had purchased the work from her off of ebay. I usually lean the rooster up against the wall by my desk but it was laying flat right now for some reason. I believe my meager marble collection has grown by three this year. I believe the rooster was drawn in response to a national election a few years back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the marble and what an interesting photo with the artwork underneath it.
During the night, we had freezing rain. It has warmed a little and is raining heavily now.

Great Specimen

  The variegated red twig is doing well this  year. The rains of little amount still did revive it from its winter slumber.  The bush was pl...