Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Now you see it.........


The newer pattern of camouflage on clothing is causing a rage of new purchases.  Everyone needs to have the newer camouflage on all of their articles of clothing, even down to their underwear.  I don't hunt nor wear camouflage.  Even when it was the army camouflage that was the base design for the items I never liked it.  Now with the new pattern that is out there, those who created it are causing everyone to buy coolers, pens and pencils, handkerchiefs and coffee cups...... whatever that can take a decoration.

I thought of camouflage when I first viewed the above scene.  When it downloaded from the camera I thought I had taken the photo at the wrong angle as it wasn't that visible in the smaller size. There are two logs in the photo.  The log in the back is a chunk of silver maple tree that keeps falling down from dead parts of the tree.  Strong winds does help to trim out weak branches and they also take out the loosened dead pieces.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny how styles come and go.

This is a neat photo. It is in the 40's here today and extremely windy.

Big and Small...

 The miniature daffodils are so petite compared to the normal sized daffodil. I don't think I have ever brought the small ones inside be...