Thursday, December 12, 2013

Fake Fruit.......


An informal look at a part of the wreath.  I am amazed at how great the manufacturers are able to create such real looking fruit.  That would have been handy back when I was an art teacher as the kids couldn't steal and eat your apples and pears.   I do remember as a kid when the first artificial grapes were sold for my aunt to put into her basket woven cornucopia.  Then they were solid rubber and all the kids had to squeeze them to see if they truly were artificial grapes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am amazed at the accuracy of both fake flowers and fruits these days. I remember a childhood friend of mine taking a bite out of one of mother's fake apples!

Patsy said...

All have come a long way in technology, we just got a smart flat television. The old one was huge.

Valerie said...

The fruit looks very realistic. I once had a bowl of mixed apples and oranges but they weren't good enough to fool the family... grins.

Reflection