Friday, December 20, 2013

Partridge in a Tree.........



Is that a partridge in a pear tree?  No it is a partridge in a plastic green fake evergreen tree.  I finished up my tree that holds  my larger glass blown ornaments.  The job was a hurried up job so I will readjust some of the ornaments later.  The red cardinal it the calling bird in my Twelve Days of Christmas from my previous blog.  It is confusing to see all the ornaments and they have foreign interpretations in their designs.  Most of that set I have figured out but I had to own it for a while to figure out drummers and soldiers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet ornament. Enjoy the weekend.

Tall and Short....

 At four in the morning and one is walking the empty hallways, one never knows what the camera might shoot.