Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday...........




As I was shooting different things in the house I noticed the old photo album on the bottom shelf of the desk.  I had not been in there for a couple of years.  The latch is such an interesting thing on the album as you have to squeeze the two curved parts of the latch to get it to release.  The photo of the four women shows that it was taken in Fort Wayne, Indiana.  It is a long ways for the album to be that was found in an old abandoned house in Osceola, Iowa.  I may photoshop the photo and clear it up a bit for later posting.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting album and such a lovely photo. Wishing you guys a safe and warm weekend.

claude said...

Beautiful album and I like the old photo.
Have a good week-end, Larry !

Valerie said...

Gosh I remember now, my grandfather had a photo album similar to yours, complete with that wonderful lock. I wonder what happened to it.

Far Side of Fifty said...

There is such workmanship in those old albums:)

On The Roof......

  The best place to park your helicopter really isn't on the roof but it works at the hospital.  They do have a ground area to land if i...