Wednesday, January 1, 2014

January 1, 2014........


We will be frozen in and snowed in today.  We have plenty of food and the electricity will probably stay on so we will have a great day anyway.  My new plant is great to see but even though it was protected by many layers of bags I lost the outside bottom of it from severe cold while taking it to the car. Not much money to get to see a red patterned poinsettia and maybe keep it alive most of the winter.

Everyone,  thanks for sticking around and being my friend.  It is my so special to share our stories with each other from all over the world. Happy New Year.

3 comments:

Karen said...

This is an unusually pretty poinsettia. We are due to get a few inches of snow here in KC, too. You and your family have a happy new year

Far Side of Fifty said...

Very pretty! they make me sneeze and I get a terrible cold, I got one as a gift and turned around and gave it to my Mom:)

Alan Burnett said...

What a beautiful and colourful way to start the New Year. May 2014 bring you lots of happiness Larry.

Reflection