Sunday, March 16, 2014

A Gardener's Mess............


Winter just comes.  One waits to get the most out of the last of days of fall and one waits to put it all away right before the first snow hits.  Then winter comes.  A gardener like me waits too long and the shed is at the other side of my two lots. This collection of things never made it west to the shed but spent their time outside all winter.  I could say that the rakes are now handy to clean up the remaining leaves that I didn't get raked last fall. The planter and trowel are already for a new batch of flowers to be planted.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great photo. You two have a nice, relaxing day.

Hilary said...

Now I remember what things look like without snow on them!

A Colorful World said...

I don't miss the brown leaves piled up around everything. We have our own issues, though--rains bring weeds that spring up out of bare ground (no grass) and have to be dealt with at least twice a year. Since hubby and I can't do it we have to hire someone to come. Until then we look like we are living within a jungle! :-) I hope your gardening is successful and very fulfilling this year!

Reflection