Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Glass World........


I saved the glass world and the plate world yesterday.  I discovered that in time the one kitchen cupboard was falling away from the wall.  It really did not have any connections to the wall and its top board was probably the only connection to the main set of cupboards. That top board was not connected to the ceiling though as the cupboard would have not been able to shift away from the wall if it had been.  How it stayed on the wall the past 45 years is a mystery to me.  If you look at the back top of the photo you can see one of the many lag bolts I used to secure it to the wall. I bet the carpenter just forgot being so pleased that the bank of cupboards to the left of this one were so well secured.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you realized what the problem was and got it repaired.

Hope you have had a nice birthday.

Valerie said...

Gosh, you prevented a catastrophe waiting to happen. Well done.

Reflection