Thursday, March 13, 2014

Photo Study.......


The auto camera has problems picking up red, white and glass.  I took this photo of an old bottle that was reflecting too much light.  Out of 6 or 7 photos, I achieved one shot in focus. The bottle is a short small bottle that held pepcin.   I found the bottle out in the burn pile of a farm. Not that it really is important but maybe later I will get the bottle and print out all the info on the side of the bottle. I am not at home today while creating this posting.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I really like those old bottles... had a big collection at one time but they had to go when we moved house.

Great Specimen

  The variegated red twig is doing well this  year. The rains of little amount still did revive it from its winter slumber.  The bush was pl...