Tuesday, March 11, 2014

White Cat Story.........



The neighbor's white cat does get outside once in a while.  I am not sure if she sneaks out or if they let her out on their front porch.  She has been over before in our back yard a few times.  It is the dogs yard but she doesn't care. She has four small dogs and one big dog in the house that she must dodge all the time.  Unfortunately she isn't afraid of the dogs.   I was sitting at the dining room window and saw her going along the fence row and then I saw her headed to our back door. I couldn't get a good shot of her but I did get this informal real life shot.

A few weeks ago when there was a lot more snow Barney went out and stood his ground with her.  He didn't hurt her but he did want to herd the cat around.  I went out and grabbed Barney by the collar and she scurried off to the corner of the yard and went out the hole in the corner of the fence. I had to get my shoes on in a hurry to get out there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's cute! Barney has a tough job patrolling cats!

Valerie said...

She matches the snow very well but I even she is fed-up with it.

Linda said...

She is a beautiful cat, Larry! Great photos!

Big and Small...

 The miniature daffodils are so petite compared to the normal sized daffodil. I don't think I have ever brought the small ones inside be...