Sunday, June 1, 2014

Flowers and Foliage Today.......


I wanted to share this white spider with you today.  It just happens to be on one of my favorite flowers. My camera picked it up right away and zoomed in on showing me that it was sitting on the fall of the iris.


A bonus photo today as I am getting more pictures taken than I will ever use up with only one photo a day.  The inside hardy geranium is loving being outside in the sun.  The foliage on a geranium is as decorated as the flower head itself.

Having found that this blog didn't get posted yesterday and sat in a draft form,  I will post it on top of my Sunday's post.

4 comments:

Linda said...

Larry, this beauty you are sharing has brightened my day. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful pictures.

Dan the Mountain Man said...

I love the spider on the flower now. They both are great photos. Thanks for sharing.

Jeevan said...

Great spot on the white spider! Beautiful capture with light fall on iris... and I also liked the leaves design in the 2nd pic

Peony and Tulips....

  The flowers are getting a gentle rain this morning.  It  makes the soil and sub soil happier as our drought is less these days.