Thursday, June 19, 2014

The Secret.........


I had the camera sitting in front of a cooling vent of our air conditioner.  I went out into the high heat and humidity and before I could even notice I snapped with my lens fogged over with moisture. This is the rose named "Peace" that bloom yesterday.  It has been very hot and humid for quite a few days and today we had a heavy rain with thunder and lightening. 

I am late blogging today as I was sipping my morning cup of coffee and got called in to work. I don't mind subbing for janitors as long as it stays only two or three days a week. I took the rest of my coffee in a thermos to work.

3 comments:

Betsy Brock said...

That made a nice effect, didn't it! I've done something similar while trying to photograph something hot on the stove! haha.

claude said...

Beautiful effect !

Valerie said...

It's funny how things turn out. Actually the flower looks good in it's hazy mist,

Bouquet