Sunday, July 27, 2014

No Flowers Today..........


A mystery shot for today that has nothing to do about single bloom. I need a small section of fence to replace a woven wire section of fence. It will be a totally recycled one if I can figure it all out. This is the leftover wood that I will give to the  neighbor to burn in her kettle grill.



Rather than buying wood for the project I am going to use the wood from two shipping pallets.  I had to use a circular saw to cut it up. The nails used in this hardwood structure are power driven into the wood.  The tips of the fasteners have a spiral on the ends of them making it impossible to be able to pull with a hammer or pry bar. I am not sure what the fence will look like at this point but I will design something from this stack.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

John loves projects like this one. Wish he were close enough to help.

Dan the Mountain Man said...

I like coming up with ways to reuse or recycle things around the house. I am sure the fence will look nice.

George said...

I'm sure you'll figure out the appropriate design for your fence. It's neat that you are using recycled materials to make it.

Jeevan said...

The woods are good enough. Hope u utilize it well for building fence

Reflection