Monday, August 4, 2014

First Bloom......


Sunday morning I went out and found the morning glories had finally started to bloom.  Early August is late for them to start blooming but I am glad that they now will be blooming.  I  had a package of mixed seeds of different colors.  I am anxious to see what other colors that I will have on the trellis.  The below photo shows you how the one bloom looks on all of the big trellis.










The question I asked the other day was what will the vine do when it runs out of trellis? Well it looks like it will be crawling up the side of the garden shed.  The vine growing around the wren house will make a great shot if it makes it that far up the gable.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How pretty! I love the sunlight on the trellis.

Cranberry Morning said...

I love morning glories on a trellis. I don't have enough light anywhere on the house to have morning glories bloom. Sure are pretty.

Kay said...

What a pretty little flower.

claude said...

Very pretty !
Sure on next year you will got more flowers.

Jeevan said...

Excellent captures! The light promotes it loveliest :)

I love the frame on vine

On The Roof......

  The best place to park your helicopter really isn't on the roof but it works at the hospital.  They do have a ground area to land if i...