Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Home from the State Fair........


Our neighbors love to live in their camper at the state fair.  They have reserved spots on the fair grounds and in the evening they stealth out of here with the truck and the camper and they are just gone.  We don't see them leave but as I walk the dog there are empty spaces across the street.

They usually don't return until the Saturday before the last day but this year it was different.  I looked over on Sunday afternoon and there sat the truck and the camper.  When it sits there year round it seems strange to have it gone for those ten or eleven days. We didn't make the fair again this year.  It is always a good way to get pictures for my wife to paint of draw but it just didn't happen this year. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't been to a fair in years but it was always great fun.

Jeevan said...

Fairs are fun! In my childhood i love vising fairs and come up with favorite toys.

Reflection