Wednesday, September 3, 2014

A Quick Capture.........


It wasn't very friendly as it hung around for only a moment.  I thought it would stay and eat but it instead landed on one of my steel post.  With the sun shining in the direction that it was I thought it looked completely red.  As you can see it really is an orange brown butterfly.  It reminds me of the same variety as the painted ladies but I don't really know its kind.  I haven't seen this one only this once.  Maybe it will return today.

3 comments:

Betsy Brock said...

That's a pretty one...the ruffled edges on her wings is interesting!

love your header photo...gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. Hope you both had a nice day.
We did get rain last night!

claude said...

Nice capture !
Sometimes we must to do quick to shot them.

Reflection