Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Helping Out with Everything........


The neighbors cat likes to come over and share himself with us.  He likes to eat from the free food bowl on the porch but he does just like people.  While I was out near the shed he was everywhere that I was.  He kept moving his head so I don't have a photo of him in perfect focus.


To prove that he was everywhere, here he is coming back down the ladder next to the apple tree.  He had climbed up the ladder and before I could get a shot of it he started to come back down. He has a very unusual voice box as his meow is different than I have ever heard.  It is a very low meow.

4 comments:

Valerie said...

The first shot is good - he looks like he is thinking deeply about something, but my preference is the action shot.

Linda said...

Awwww, what a sweet cat, Larry. I am sure he enjoys your company as much as you enjoy his. And I think the photos you managed to capture are all lovely!

Anonymous said...

What a cute cat. Amazing that he goes up and down the ladder!

claude said...

We have no cat but we can see some from the neiborhood everywhere in our backyard.
A good company for you.

Tall and Short....

 At four in the morning and one is walking the empty hallways, one never knows what the camera might shoot.