Thursday, November 27, 2014

Chickadee, Dee, Dee........


I don't think I have heard the call of a chickadee for a long time.  They do go back into the timber areas in the spring when it warms up and I am never out there to hear them.  I took this shot through the window during the snow.   The water drops on the window and the snow itself fill in the shot surrounding the bird.

My wife and I will be home together today and some family will show up tomorrow in Des Moines.  I wish all of you a great Thanksgiving day and weekend. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture!

The Furry Gnome said...

Chickadees are about the only bird we get at our feeders all winter. Maybe later there'll be some Goldfinch.

Jeevan said...

Lovely capture Larry! Cute bird and i liked the pattern of its feathers. Have a great weekend and thanksgiving :)

Thank you

Reflection