Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Hold Still Red One..........







I kept waiting for this guy to move around on the feeder and he wouldn't.  Finally he did make a move and so did I.   I went to the other side of the window and got a better angle.  He hasn't been around much but I am going to solve that problem.  When I get to the store today or tomorrow I will buy black sunflower seeds.  I don't know where the female has been but she must be at a better feeding site.  We did get very cold and that brought a lot of birds back to the feeder. We still only have a light amount of snow on the ground.

5 comments:

Kay said...

Great capture on both photos.

The Furry Gnome said...

Beautiful cardinal! I wish we got them here.

Betsy Brock said...

Beautiful! They do love their sunflower seeds, don't they?

claude said...

Pretty bird !
Your Christmas little village is very beautiful.

Valerie said...

The Cardinal is the perfect bird to see at this time of year. Lucky you!. We have been hit by freezing temperatures and heavy frosts but so far no snow... least-ways not where I live. Happy New Year.

Big and Small...

 The miniature daffodils are so petite compared to the normal sized daffodil. I don't think I have ever brought the small ones inside be...