Saturday, January 10, 2015

A Hard Day for Birds.........


The birds are really needing it to warm up a bit as they scramble to get food. I know the sparrow likes to fly in flocks but it them makes it harder for them to get food. One little guy sits on my weather rock and watches as they take turns popping their heads into the feeder.  My new camera is a great carry around camera but I can't find a setting that lets me shoot through glass.  Our Cannon will let me take photos through double glass and then the contrast can be changed to eliminate problems and bring back clarity.  My new camera is not going to work for the spontaneous shot ourt the kitchen window. I will have to adjust and do the switch back and forth with cameras.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Awwww....they are so sweet, Larry. They need a heated feeder. :) Not sure if they even exist and if they do they are probably quite expensive.

Cranberry Morning said...

I like that photo! Our birds are at the feeder constantly, except for when the dog runs outdoors and chases everybody away for a while. :-(

Jeevan said...

This is very cute to watch their activities... hope u find the right setting

Tall and Short....

 At four in the morning and one is walking the empty hallways, one never knows what the camera might shoot.