Monday, January 26, 2015

Monday's Choice...........


I have the urge to crop off just a little more of the photo but I am going to leave it.  The photo reminds me of some paintings that are done from the past where the people in the photo are captured in a very informal composition.  They do look like they are studying the selection of seed and one sparrow is going to take off.  I will get out today after work and capture some new photos with a totally different theme.  I had a lazy weekend and didn't take anything new.

3 comments:

Betsy Brock said...

It's beautiful just as it is. Pretty mrs. cardinal!

Vivian aka Deborah said...

Ditto Betsy's comment!lol

Anonymous said...

Wonderful shot.

Great Specimen

  The variegated red twig is doing well this  year. The rains of little amount still did revive it from its winter slumber.  The bush was pl...