Saturday, January 24, 2015

Never Perfect.....The Shot.


Real life brings us overlapping shapes in most of our views in life and in this photo it is the same.  I posted this because I thought I had a perfect specimen photo of the nuthatch.  I rarely can take their photo as the dart around like they are on high energy drinks.  So when I now post it I see I still have the suet cage overlapping on the beak of the bird.  The junco sitting next to it does help make it a better photo. The feeder is an old broken down one that I have had for years but with it sitting on the table it makes a good place for birds to land and pick out the seeds that they like.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

If we got the perfect shot what would we have to aspire to? I'm happy with decent pics. Birds are difficult to get into focus like you said.. they're flighty! But cute.

Jeevan said...

Beautiful capture!

Bouquet