Tuesday, February 24, 2015

From the Inside Looking Out.......


It is very cold outside and it very cold inside my garden shed.  I was out in it after supper recovering a couple of flats in which to start tomato seeds.  I took my new camera with me and just look what I caught while I was in the shed.  All of this stuff was in my art classroom a few years back.  When I quit that job I brought all the still life stuff home and put it in the shed.  Some of these things belong in the house as they are true antiques.  The bottom of the  glass lantern is a family antique from a great grandma.  The brown bottle is one that I found under my porch.  I am still working with my new camera and I used the flash on this and it worked great. The flash allowed me to get a good shot of dark things inside and the camera still picked up the outside with clarity.  That was great to see coming from the camera.  The clay turtles I made while teaching as examples for making unusual chess pieces. . 

2 comments:

Linda said...

This is lovely, Larry. :)

claude said...

Beautiful decorations.
At this time of the year when it is very cold out side, I prefer to be inside and looking out that to be outside and looking inside.

Peony and Tulips....

  The flowers are getting a gentle rain this morning.  It  makes the soil and sub soil happier as our drought is less these days.