Thursday, February 5, 2015

Looking Out.......


Looking out the living room side window I see very little change in our snow.  Some of it has fallen off the branches but there is still a lot on them.  The new thing is that my neighbor guy snowblowed out my sidewalks.  I can see that I need to clear the snow that covers the connection of the sidewalk to the street.  The city is good about keeping the streets cleared but they are also good at piling the corner snow right on top of the pathway to the street form the sidewalk.  We are required to have our sidewalks cleared but they do make it seem silly when they pile excess onto it. I will have to go out this morning some time when it is at least above zero. In the night we had -19 degrees F.  It is up to -9 right now.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Very beautiful, Larry, thank you so much for sharing.

claude said...

Nice photo, Larry !
I can look out and I see the sad green of winter.
Have a nice week-end !

Reflection