Monday, February 16, 2015

The Real Blogging Spot.......


I have a desk that I can sit at and blog but I still like going into the dinning room and sit near the window.  I take a lot of shots of birds while I sit there.  By the time I start blogging I have finished two cups of coffee and I will start working on a glass of water instead to drink.  My wife buy's me the mugs each year that are "Snoopy the dog" related.  Joe Cool is the latest one that I received and I do change off using them in random order.  I see that I have iPhoto on the screen as I must have been editing photos.  I have a few new cardinal shots to share but I think Joe Cool gets the spotlight today.

5 comments:

Linda said...

Love this photo, Larry. You have a cute mug and a nice computer and desk. :)

Hilary said...

Snoopy is such an attention hog! ;)

claude said...

Very beautiful your white computer.
I have not the same and I blog upstairs in a office and I shot birds from my kitchen window downstairs when I am fixing the lunch.
I love your mug.

Anonymous said...

I love all the different mugs that you have. When we were without power, the thing we missed the most was hot coffee!

Jeevan said...

I too use to move close to wherever there’s window and whatever done beside simply inspiring. Cool mug and it seem you took a coffee favorite :)

Bouquet